Complete release notes for the current and previous versions of the engine.
Newest version: 1.2.126
Aug 07, 2017 Collada fixes, mouse button fix
This release includes a number of bug fixes. Collada files now take into account the unit-tag for scaling correctly. An issue with missing bones in collada files causing a runtime crash has also been fixed. Particlefx playback in GUI would sometimes have sped up playback which has been fixed. Mouse key bindings for MOUSE_BUTTON_RIGHT and MOUSE_BUTTON_MIDDLE were flipped.
Mouse button binding fix
One of the fixes included in this release fixes a bug where the mouse button bindings for MOUSE_BUTTON_RIGHT and MOUSE_BUTTON_MIDDLE were flipped. Please take a look at your game if you think you are using these bindings. Bindings MOUSE_BUTTON_2 (right) and MOUSE_BUTTON_3 (middle) are unchanged and correct.
- DEF-2710 - Fixed: Collada fixes for unit-tag, missing bones and runtime crash
- DEF-2306 - Fixed: MOUSE_BUTTON_LEFT and MOUSE_BUTTON_MIDDLE remapped to correct buttons (#1064)
- DEF-2831 - Fixed: Fixed bug with gui pfx update call (#1719)
- DEF-2458 - Fixed: Crash fix in Tremolo, for vlc encoded ogg files (#1717)
- DEF-2828 - Fixed: Fixed test_memprofile for OSX Sierra (#1715)
- DEF-2820 - Fixed: Fixed issue of async loading proxies stalling and possibly crashing (#1713)
- DEF-2817 - Fixed: Cleanup of potentially bad error messages (#1714)