Complete release notes for the current and previous versions of the engine.
Newest version: 1.2.128
Aug 22, 2017 Texture packer, color profiles, collide fixes
This release includes a fix for incorrect results or crash that could occur when setting shader uniforms on some hardware. A fix for non-animated rig instances being influenced by other animated rig instances was also added. Reverse mouse wheel input in HTML5 has also been fixed, along with fixes for texture packer and color profiles and several other smaller fixes.
DEF-1964 Texture packer and color profiles.
Fixed build error when using extrude borders or any other intermediate process causing an image intermediate reformatting from an image source that wasn’t RGB, RGBA or indexed/palletised color (for example LUM, LUMA or 16-bit)
- DEF-2839 - Added: Log warning when acquiring input for same gameobject more than once (#1732)
- DEF-2450 - Fixed: Reverse mouse wheel scroll direction in HTML5 (#1737)
- DEF-2743 - Fixed: Overriding material with different uniform setup can cause incorrect results or crash (#1736)
- DEF-2769 - Fixed: Animations sometimes stop updating when gameobjects are deleted (#1731)
- DEF-1489 - Fixed: Web-based profiler showing wrong time on random windows machines
- DEF-2838 - Fixed: Fixed bug where a rig instance animation would influence some non-animated rig instances (#1727)
- DEF-1964 - Fixed: Texture packer and color profiles