Complete release notes for the current and previous versions of the engine.
Newest version: 1.2.128
Mar 12, 2018 Added iOS11 support
This sprint we've updated the iPhoneOS and MacOSX versions to the latest stable versions.
NOTE: The most notable thing here is that the iPhoneOS doesn't support the
system() call anymore.
It has been deprecated for a very long time, and now it has finally been removed altogether from the sdk.
This also affects the
os_execute() function in Lua that is now disabled on both iPhoneOS and HTML5.
We've also given some good attention to the old Euler Z rotation bug, which has now been fixed.
And the documentation has been updated with several typos and clarifications
DEF-3139- Updated: Added support for iPhoneOS11.2 and MacOSX10.13
DEF-1311- Fixed: Compound script properties couldn't be decomposed or animated
DEF-1636- Fixed: Fix for euler-z errors
DEF-3153- Fixed: Crash fix for models without any color. They now default to white
DEF-3154- Fixed: Fixed error related to callback of spine animation with one frame
DEF-3158- Fixed: NE builds now only builds one of 32-bit or 64-bit Win32 at a time
- Added ray cast section in physics manual.
- Updated sound manual for editor 2 and made easier for new users.
- Installation manuals updated to editor 2.
- iOS manual updated to editor 2. New section on how to use free Apple Xcode app signing for development.
- Android and dev app manuals updated to editor 2.
- Added a few detail clarifications to runner tutorial.