Complete release notes for the current and previous versions of the engine.
Newest version: 1.2.162
This sprint we've fixed some stability issues regarding Http requests and Ipv6.
We are also working on updating our internal SSL library to be able to further improve the Http requests to sites with newer ciphers.
We fixed an old issue where the tilemap layers couldn't be interleaved with regular sprites. It might be good to double check your Z values again now.
The 2D physics shapes can now be flipped, just like sprites, by using
physics.set_hflip(url, flip) and
The Android DNK has been updated to use r20. This means that we now use
g++) to build the engine.
This shouldn't affect your extensions, we've already tested with the most popular ones, but if you encounter any issues, pleas let us know.
#4368- Added: Added
#4345- Added: Added
tilemap.set_visible()to show/hide layers
#4363- Added: Added support for scalar division for
#4341- Fixed: C-Ares DNS lookup crash on reboot
sys.get_ifaddrs()results now always have MAC addresses
#4367- Fixed: Fix bug with fullscreen in Firefox
#4234- Fixed: Upgrade Android NDK to r20
#4316 - Fixed: Tilemap regions now batch like regular sprites
#4339 - Fixed: http.request() fails when starting disconnected
#2620- Fixed: Better texture packing of atlases