- Inter-app communications support
- Smaller Android and iOS bundles
- Streaming/dynamic fonts
This release includes a mixed collection of both new features and bug fixes.
We have added support for handling inter-app communications that can be used for deep linkning into your games. This new feature is exposed through the `iac` namespace. (Please see the separate note below for changes if you are using a custom "Info.plist" or "AndroidManifest.xml" file.)
Fonts will no longer be limited to how many characters can fit into a font image at build time. Instead they will all be generated but only be streamed in at realtime depending on what text is currently shown. This opens up for fonts and languages with a large amount of different characters. Users also have the ability to set the size of the realtime font cache texture.
When bundling iOS or Android, selecting `Release` will output a binary with debug symbols stripped. This should result in a smaller bundled package size.
- Added: Inter-app communications support
- Added: Stripping of debug symbols for Android and iOS
- Added: Streaming/dynamic fonts support
- Fixed: IAP purchase cancelled error code
- Fixed: gmt_offset was always 0 on Android
- Fixed: Soft lock when switching from Facebook
- Fixed: SSL handshake issue for http requests
- Fixed: Send error when consuming a product on Android fails.
If you currently are using a custom "Info.plist" and/or "AndroidManifest.xml", you might need to make some changes to be able to use inter-app communications.
The following new lines need to be added: android:theme="@android:style/Theme.Translucent.NoTitleBar"
The following line need to be changed (ie. remove the "fb" prefix):
Again, these changes are only needed if you are using a custom "Info.plist" and/or "AndroidManifest.xml" file!