Complete release notes for the current and previous versions of the engine.
Newest version: 1.2.126
Dec 17, 2015 Bug fixes
This release mainly includes bug fixes.
- DEF-1533 - Fixed: Bitmap font bug on some Android devices
- DEF-1494 - Fixed: Language code zh_Hant_CN was handled incorrectly
- DEF-1511 - Fixed: Updated our build step to use iOS SDK 9.1
- DEF-1480 - Fixed: Crash if async loading too many collection proxies
- DEF-1475 - Fixed: Crash if physics debug with one GO containing collision object
- DEF-1436 - Fixed: Out of scopes error for the profiler
- DEF-1432 - Fixed: Crash when loading too big textures
**If you are using a custom Info.plist on iOS, you will need to make the following changes for it to work with iOS 9:**
(We write an array of schemes to LSApplicationQueriesSchemes, these are needed for Facebook integration.)
NSAppTransportSecurity NSExceptionDomains facebook.com NSIncludesSubdomains NSThirdPartyExceptionRequiresForwardSecrecy fbcdn.net NSIncludesSubdomains NSThirdPartyExceptionRequiresForwardSecrecy akamaihd.net NSIncludesSubdomains NSThirdPartyExceptionRequiresForwardSecrecy
Again, these changes are only needed if you are using a custom Info.plist!