Complete release notes for the current and previous versions of the engine.
Newest version: 1.2.128
Jan 12, 2016 Bug fixes
- DEF-1226 - Fixed: Crash in `json.decode` for certain inputs
- DEF-1545 - Fixed: Fullscreen did not work on OSX
- DEF-1539 - Fixed: Engine freeze when doing `http.request` with `nil` as header
- DEF-1394 - Fixed: Black outline on images when rescaling images with texture profiler
- DEF-1315 - Fixed: Unify naming of `badge_count` in push API
- DEF-1166 - Fixed: Tilemap component support enable/disable messages
- DEF-1159 - Fixed: Warn if z-near is set to 0.0
- DEF-1205 - Fixed: `gui.PLAYBACK_LOOP_PINGPONG` played at half speed
- DEF-1247 - Fixed: GUI nodes assigned to the topmost layer is not visible in the scene editor
- DEF-901 - Fixed: Added missing properties for pie nodes
**Android builds has been updated to support API Level 23 (Android 6.0).**
If your project uses a custom AndroidManifest.xml, you’ll need to change one thing, the style for the `DispatcherActivvity`.
Another (optional) entry to change is `targetSdkVersion` which tells Android OS what version that it has been tested against.
If left out, it will default to the minSdkVersion. See this link for detailed info: http://developer.android.com/guide/topics/manifest/uses-sdk-element.html
For example and entry could look like this:
For more information on Android API levels, please review; http://developer.android.com/guide/topics/manifest/uses-sdk-element.html#ApiLevels
Again, these changes are only needed if you are using a custom AndroidManifest.xml!