Complete release notes for the current and previous versions of the engine.
Newest version: 1.2.123
May 16, 2016 Support for WebP and WebP-lossy compression.
This release includes new alternative texture resource compression methods.
With this release it's possible to specify a compression method used on a texture resource (instead of the default LZ4), namely WebP and WebP-lossy. These options are exposed in the texture profiles as a complement to the regular image compression formats.
We have added an option to enable high DPI window creation on OSX and Windows. This is exposed as an option under the display category in game.project.
The atlas editor has also been updated with the ability to show which images you have selected.
- DEF-1750 - Added: Support for lossy texture compressions (WebP format)
- DEF-1541 - Added: Option to enable high DPI window creation.
- DEF-1638 - Added: Atlas image selection highlighting
- DEF-1655 - Fixed: Support for loading Spine 3 weighted meshes.
- DEF-1690 - Fixed: Push notifications on Android are forwarded directly if app is visible.
- DEF-1703 - Fixed: Better http timeout handling.
- DEF-1353 - Fixed: GUI protobuf message docs are not included in API docs.
- DEF-1653 - Fixed: Improved error handling when parsing malformed json data.
- DEF-1456 - Added: API support for user deletion and transfer of project ownership.
- DEF-1228 - Fixed: Projects archives now supports slash in branch name.
- DEF-1370 - Fixed: Projects should not inherit template git log.
- DEF-1727 - Fixed: Server side git gc.
- DEF-1456 - Fixed: New endpoint for changing owner.
- Added: New section for release notes on the website.