Complete release notes for the current and previous versions of the engine.
Newest version: 1.2.126
May 31, 2016 Better support for crash reporting on HTML5
With this release we have extended the
crash module to include crashes on HTML5 builds.
We have increased the optimization level on OSX and Windows builds, which mean you could see some extra performance on these platforms.
We have also increased the maximum layer count for GUI scenes to 16 (from the previous max of 8).
The dashboard now includes an option to delete your account as well as transfering the ownership of your projects. (Before you can delete your account you need to transfer the ownership of your projects that has more than one user.)
- DEF-1769 - Added: Crash handling support for HTML5.
- DEF-1861 - Changed: OSX and Windows builds now use a higher optimization level.
- DEF-1875 - Changed: Increase max number of GUI layers to 16.
- DEF-1873 - Changed: Input on HTML5 will now only work if the canvas element is active.
- DEF-1796 - Changed: HTML5 builds use project name for engine JS file.
- DEF-1867 - Fixed: Ability to toggle persistent store on HTML5.
- DEF-1870 - Fixed: HTML5 progress bar did not work if "Content-Length" header was missing.
- DEF-1869 - Fixed:
sys.open_urlwas missing in HTML5 implementation.
- DEF-1871 - Fixed:
html5.custom_heap_sizeis now correctly used in HTML5 builds.
- DEF-1872 - Fixed: Windows bundling dialog showed incorrect text.
- Added: Ability to delete accounts.
- Added: Users can change ownership of projects.