Complete release notes for the current and previous versions of the engine.
Newest version: 1.2.128
Jun 27, 2016 Support for WebView on mobile devices
There are some caveats that are good to know. For instance, the
webview.eval() will always return
EVAL_OK, due to the iOS SDK implementation. On Android, calling
webview.eval() may close the keyboard on older devices.
We have improved the sound management on mobile devices, speakers/headphones are only activated if there’s sound to play, the sound is reactivated after a phone call has ended, and there is a new function
sound.is_phone_call_active. This means that a silent game should consume less power, and that sound will continue to play after a phone call as ended.
- DEF-1674 - Added: WebView support on iOS and Android
- DEF-1691 - Added:
sound.is_phone_call_active()available on mobile devices
- DEF-1857 - Changed:
render.predicatenow accepts hashes as well as strings
- DEF-1914 - Fixed: Support for setting HTTPS URIs as
- DEF-1709 - Fixed: IAP callback did not run after opening a minimized app via the home screen on Android
- DEF-1940 - Fixed: Some purchases using test accounts on Android resulted in error
- DEF-1918 - Fixed: Stack problem on Android devices < 4.3
- DEF-1920 - Fixed: Bundle dialogs for iOS and Android now remember the field entry data
- DEF-1924 - Fixed: Android IAP dialog was shown multiple times if changing device orientation
- DEF-1937 - Fixed: dmloader.js would sometimes try to load the same archive files multiple times
- DEF-1825 - Fixed: Crash when
on_messagefunctions tried to return data
- DEF-1278 - Fixed: Android implementation of
sound.is_music_playing()now works correctly
- Updates of access token management. It is now possible to revoke access tokens.
- API documentation for
renderhas been updated
- An "Examples project" is now available
- Return values has been clarified in API docs
- API documentation has been added for WebView